First blog post
Hi! My name is Treasure, and I'm the Blogger (obviously ;).
I've had lots of blogs, and I mean A LOT. Here's the list if the ones that I haven't trashed (yet;)treasureabaa.blogspot.com
collegegeh.wordpress.com
curiouscatee.wordpress.com
texplorealm.blogspot.com (right here XD
Click on d link to zoom straight into my blogging world.
BTW, you should probably know that while I'm a pretty good writer, I'm also very spontaneous and I get bored easily, I'm Sagittarius (hope that's the spelling of my Zodiac ;) ... What I'm trying to say is that I might wake up one morning and decide to shut down this blog, feeling that it's a failure and nobody reads it, so... Just thought you should know.
If you (even remotely) do enjoy (even if it's one line of a post of) this blog, please do well to leave a comment and feedback. Thank you so soooo soooo much.
I should probably introduce myself to this awesome universe and stop babbling. But blog are for babbles right? (Erm, is that a word? Babbles...)
I use suspenders A LOT, in case you haven't noticed.
I'm a SHE! (I hey really angry and steam actually can be seen coming out of my ears, if I'm addressed as a HE.) I am a beautiful young woman.
I am in college. (Nah, not America. All hail the amazing people of Nigeria. Hope we don't divide... But if we do, I get to be a foreigner and all...okk I'm babbling)
My major is History and International Studies at the University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria. (Okk so you guys now know where to find me. Hope there's no stalker creep here... I have a very beautiful dagger under my pillow... Just so you're aware...)
So, I'm crazy (in the good way though), you probably figured that of by now right? Righhhhhhhhhht??!!! (OK deep breaths now Tee, no need to yell through text.)
I'm Sassy and fabulous.
#ProudlyAfrican
#ProudBLACK
#ProudChristian
#hastag
What? It's Instagram age, isn't it? *my love for IG though...
(Umm where did I stop?)
I'm a Blogger, Writer, Novelist, and I hope to be a best seller soon. ππ
(No I'm not dreaming)
I have like 5 novels on Wattpad.
Here's the list for novel freaks like me; Grey Between, Winter In Tzura, Overdosed, Revenge of the Plastics, Eva, The Psychic (coming soon).
Uh uh. It's already quite long and I haven't talked about TEXPLOREALM. The name idea comes from the Latin word...(JK! You know how in school, all English words come from either Greek or Latin wordsπππ)
Text
Explore
Realm
These are the 3 hidden words that make up Texplorealm.
It's a blog designed to explore and examine fun facts. Not just facts though, but everything fun. You like? π
Just go ahead and browse the blog.
I'm just an 18 year old who's waiting for the world to save itself, while contributing her own quarter.
Byeeeeeeee! Oh wait, don't go. STAY pretty pleaseπππ


Comments
Post a Comment